- At least 8 million tons of plastic enter the oceans each year.
- There is more micro plastic in the ocean than there are stars in the Milky Way.
- 322 million tons of plastic were produced in 2015.
- Almost 80 percent of marine litter is plastic-based.
- More than 50 percent of sea turtles have consumed plastic.
- The average U.S. citizen consumes 167 plastic water bottles each year but only 25 percent of them are recycled.
- The quatntity for plastic pollution in the ocean may increase 10 times in the next decade.
- 15 million children under the age of five die each year because of diseases caused by drinking water.
- Plastic waste pollutes water drastically and is causing a huge destruction in marine life and it is believed almost 100,000 sea mammals, birds and various types of fishes die each year.
- The aquatic animals have an estimated extinction rate five times more than that of land animals.
The gaming performance is sufficing, as well as it runs perfectly on the medium graphics. There were just a few minor skipped frames on the highest graphics settings. So you can enjoy playing the most demanding games on the redmi 3 pro. It comes with mei 7.2 that has been built on top of android 5.1. Hopefully Xiaomi updates this phone to marsh mellow soon. UI is the same as on any other Xiaomi phone. As usual, no app tray and all apps rest on the redmi 3 pro’s home screen. In case you are not yet familiar with the MI UI, it has tons of features customization options that consist a wide choice of a themes, wallpapers, fonts and so on.
Also I have notices slight improvement over the redmi 3 and that’s all due to the updated software. The camera has become more consistent with daylight shots and doesn’t struggle with focusing. If you take pictures in good lighting you can achieve some great results. The images are sharp and detailed almost every time you take a photo. The only downsides are that sometimes there is a software focus on the corners. And the dynamic range was off in a few shots. The indoor and low-light shots have less detail and more noise but they are still not bad for the phone this cheap before you compare the redmi 3 pro to other devices. The video quality is good but not great, the level of detail is decent. There is some noise in the video, the footage could have more sharpness. The lack of optical image stabilization leads to a kind of shaky footage. Well I consider it is too much to ask for optical image stabilization in budget phone.
All the connectivity options were great, everything is okay, in terms of quality. The signal reception is excellent. Aslo the Wi-Fi, GPS and Bluetooth are working fine however, I was disappointed that the phone does not support 5 gigahertz Wi-Fi connection.
Mark Zuckerberg even emphasized on the fact that the use of cryptocurrency will help in the elimination of fake news. People also think, Zuckerberg is trying to catch up with the competitors Alibaba and WeChat that have mobile payments available. Taking Facebook to a different usage level for business organizations.
The Question: Will Facebook have its own Cryptocurrency?
Here we will be discussing that will that come into existence or if it should. & for that we have delved around the internet, learning cryptocurrency & merging it with the social media.
Let the fact alone, that a platform as powerfully enormous as Facebook having cryptocurrency or linked with a cryptocurrency will definitely have its potential.
What will Facebook need to do?
Facebook digital Currency Impact?
Demerit: Hardware & Electricity charges will be enormous. But also rewarding in handsome coins.
Cryptocurrency trading, virtual currency payments, buying things in digital currency is regarded as illegal in half dozen countries. The list of cryptocurrency banned countries is expected to grow in numbers.
Blockchain technology is so secure and reliable you can trust it blindfolded.